The Wise Family

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Natalie's Dance Recital

Tonight I got to go to watch Natalie in her last dance recital. Natalie was in three different dances and she did awesome! She is so cute up there on stage and is quite the performer. There was some really cute acts like when the little toddlers came out in there cute bumble bee outfits and some that were not so cute as you can see from the below photos of the goofy guys trying to be funny. Jonathon did not get to go this year because he had to stay home with Payton… I know poor Jonathon not getting to watch a girl’s dance recital;). Good job Natalie! I love you!



How did they get talked into doing this? I guess I can't say much because this might be Jonathon one day;).





1 comment:

nanamoo said...

I sincerely doubt that Jonathan will do that one day. However, Doug did agree to be a chimney sweep once at our girls' dance recital. It was pretty funny!