The Wise Family

Friday, May 23, 2008

He's a kicker!

Today I felt Baby Britten move for the first time. It is so weird because it reminded me of having Payton in my belly all over again. The movement is very subtle right now (obviously... small baby) but that's okay for now because I remember how strong my little angel Payton got to be and how annoying her little hiccups were when I was trying so hard to focus on my work in my third trimester... a vibrating belly can be quite the distraction;). I have really enjoyed being pregnant now that I am not so sick and tired and having Payton has made this pregnancy so much fun because she has been so sweet and into kissing and touching my belly. I am so excited for her to be a big sister! 16w4d

2 comments:

Melody said...

SO COOL!

Megan said...

aw, how exciting! now that your not getting morning sickness, it's easier for you to enjoy pregnancy right? lol. so cool