The Wise Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best time ever!

Last week I got to spend one of the most relaxing vacations with Jonathon and Payton. We went down to Cocoa Beach and spent three wonderful days as a family just playing and relaxing. I have so much fun with Payton on the beach and love watching Jonathon play with his little girl. Jonathon loves having Payton as a beach buddy since I am such a baby and too scared to go into the cold ocean. My Amazing Family! She would not hold still so Jonathon and I trapped her in the sand ;).


Jonathon built Payton this really cool sand slide... she loved it!




My most favorite thing to see is this handsome man with this precious angel.
Beach buddies!
14 weeks
This is a photo taken after Jonathon and Payton were running together and Jonathon accidentally ran Payton straight into the 3 ft sandcastle... she was not to happy about it!



4 comments:

nanamoo said...

great pictures!

Megan said...

tooooo cute!

Melody said...

That was beautiful! What a great family you all are!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I love Cocoa Beach. We were there this past weekend.