The Wise Family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Payton's Arm Surgery

We woke up very early and dropped Britton off to Linda and headed to Arnold Palmer for Payton's arm surgery.  I was very nervous for the surgery especially after the surgeon had told me that he had done many arm surgeries but not many of the type that he was doing on Payton.  Lets just say that I was a nervous wreck after they took her away from me.  The great news was that the Dr. Ramos said that they surgery went was good as it could have gone and he was able to get the pin in with out having to make an incision.  If he would have done the incision it would have meant coming back again in a few weeks and putting her back to sleep to remove the pin from the inside (so thankful this did not happen).  It is days like this that I count my many many blessings!
Payton with her daddy before the "Happy Juice" medicines came in.
After the surgery
The X-ray showing the pin.
After Payton received the "Happy Juice"!

No comments: