The Wise Family

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Broken Arm!

Payton was playing on a plastic baby swing and fell off on the grass and hurt her arm. She cried pretty hard but it was nothing like the cry Britton had when he broke his leg. We gave her Tylenol and watched her very closely.  The next morning I made an appointment just to be safe... thinking that the doctor was going to tell me I was just paranoid mom!
  This is how Payton looked at the beginning of her appointment with the doctor.  We really were just hoping to walk out of the office with a splint! Well...
 A Little Break...
 and here is a Big BREAK! (the one that resulted in surgery)
And here is how Payton was after she realized she had to get a cast and surgery.
He sure does love his sissy!
This is Payton after I told her that I was going to take her to Build a Bear!

No comments: