The Wise Family

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Wonderful Sunday!!

We had a great Sunday! This is not always the case for me and my little family. Sacrament is often stressful but not this Sunday because Britton was better than he has ever been! If you were sitting close to us in church and disagreeing with me than know that I'm only comparing Britton to himself and for him he was excellent !!

After a wonderful sacrament meeting I got to go teach my Valiant Girls and meet the new additions to our class and I am in love. The four sweetest little girls moved up and have blessed our class. I have the opportunity to work with Sister Cyrocki who is heaven sent. She is the sweetest lady and teaches me and the girls to love the scriptures. I'm so grateful for her.

Payton also was spotlighted in primary so I go to step away from my lesson for a few minutes and listen to them talk about my little girl. She was so cute and definitely more occupied by the fact that I was in the room with her then what was being said about her. Here is what they said about Payton in her first Primary Spotlight:


Payton was born in Leesburg, FL on September 14, 2006. Payton Wise is 4 years old and an excellent big sister to her little brother Britton. Payton’s favorite color is pink. Payton says beautiful prayers and loves to sing church songs. Payton loves doggies and especially brown dogs. Payton has a big brown dog named Cali. Payton’s interest includes acorn hunting, coloring, finding rocks for her rock garden, swimming and playing with her cousins.
Payton’s favorite toys are baby dolls and pet shops. Payton’s favorite food is circle carrots and macaroni and cheese. Payton is very nurturing towards others. Payton has been one of her mommy and daddy’s greatest blessings…. She is very loved!!

WOW! I sure love that girl!!
After church Britton feel a sleep in the car on the way home (This always makes Sundays awesome!) and Payton and I got to hang out a little before Jonathan came home from a meeting. After Jonathan got home I took a nap (This also makes Sundays awesome!) When I work up we took the kids on a tractor ride and had a stress free evening.

Payton made me a beautiful red and pink beaded necklace today that was a little short but she was way too proud for me not to let it choke me a little all day. After Payton gave it to me she I showed her how extremely excited I was and gave her a give hug and kiss. She was glowing! Throughout the day she told me 5 more times that I needed to thank her for my necklace and she would pucker up her lips and hold out her arms for a hug. She would also make sure I was still wearing it all day. I love how she loves to make others happy and always wants to give or make things for others.

No comments: