The Wise Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting Scolded

I was taking the kids outside to go play in the back yard and Britton tried to go outside with his pacie and blanket so I took the blanket and throw it inside and then took his pacie and throw it inside while saying you don’t need this stupid thing! After playing for about 45mins we came inside and Payton must had seen the pacie or maybe just did not want to air in public but she gave me this scolding:

Payton: You can’t say bad words.

Me: I didn’t say a bad word.

Payton: You said stupid and that’s a bad word.

Me: I didn’t say stupid.

Payton: Yes you did. You said stupid pacie.

Me: Yeah, you are right I did say that.

Payton: You need to tell Britton sorry.

Me: Sorry Britton.

Payton: You need to tell me thank you for the necklace.

Me: Payton, thank you so much for my necklace and thank you for keeping me in check.

*Note to self- they hear everything and don’t forget anything!!
4y4m

No comments: