The Wise Family

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To the Whitehouse and Movies

Today we I decided to try the kids out at a free movie at the Oviedo Marketplace. I meet my friend Andrea up there and figured that if Britton could not take it then we would just leave because I was not losing much with it being free. The kids lasted about 45 minutes and Britton actually did better than Payton did. I threatened Payton a few times that we would leave and then I asked her if she wanted to leave and she said yes so we left and went to play with Ashlea. Payton was way more satisfied with playing dress up and spending time with her Gracie!
Ashley, it still makes me laugh thinking of the story of Gavin dancing the day before with his special outfit! ;)
This little Precious Perian truly is Sweet P! She's such a cutie!

No comments: