The Wise Family

Friday, July 9, 2010

Part 2: Birthday GNO!

... Part 2: After the kids went home Summer, Ashlea, Rhea and I stayed the night at the Gaylord and I had the best time! The only rules were no boys and no kids and we decided to get as crazy as four Mormon girls could get, which meant staying up to 2am talking, laughing and eating snacks in bed!

We started the night at City Walk and then went to Hard Rock Cafe to try out these chicken quesadillas that Rhea and Geoffrey have always talked highly of and they were right! They were delicious and they restaurant was great. After dinner we had made a pledge to burn off 500 Calories for the show Dance your A** off. They were raising money for a charity and asking people to plead to burn 500 calories so we did some white girl dancing and watched the entertainment. We decided to head back to the hotel.

I was all excited about getting this ice cream treat until... They made me get up in front of everyone. I am sure my face was bright red!



I even got preggers out busting a move with me... wait until that baby sees how cool his mommy is!



I am so thankful for these girls! Thanks for the amazing night! Love you gals!

No comments: