The Wise Family

Monday, July 12, 2010

Payton's First Dance Class






Payton is the one all the way to the right.

I have been wanting to get Payton into a dance class for so long. I finally found a dance school that had the option of making a low commitment to introduce her to dance. Kidzdance had a class that is one day a week for four weeks and I was sold. The studio was much different than any other school I have seen. Payton's class is called Fairytale Dance and the little girls get to dress up and do fairytale dances. The teacher has a different theme each week and it is so cute! Payton jumped right into it and did pretty well for her first time. She is already looking forward to going back next Monday. I loved watching her through the one way windows. She is such a cute little ballerina!

No comments: