The Wise Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A whole new animal!

There were many things Payton did, as a baby, that were tough (opening and emptying lotion and soap bottles, emptying any drawer or cabinet she could find and many others) but two things that I was lucky enough to not have a big problem with were climbing and getting into the toilets... well I don't think I will be that lucky with Britton. Britton has already discovered the toilets and any chance he gets he will try to play in them. Britton has also been trying to climb on anything he can get on top off. I will catch him using toys to stand on to get higher. I am thinking that I probably am going to have a little monkey on my hands! 8m Britton trying to climb on top of the kitchen with the assistance of the cash register.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Lochlan is already getting into to stuff too! I have caught him pulling Sting'em's toys out of his basket. Crazy little boys!