The Wise Family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Funday

I was just recently called as a Primary worker and serve as a Sunbeam teacher. Today was my first day teaching. I have never served in the Primary but I already love it so much. I was a little nervous at first and did not know what to expect but fell in love the first few minutes I got to set with all of the children in Primary. Cameyn came with me to my class and assisted me in teaching. We taught about being thankful for our ability to taste and smell. After church we went home and took a long nap and than went roller blading and than played on the golf course. It was a great day.
Too bad I didn't look as cool as I felt;)!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I will miss you in the beehives and in yw so much!! Im glad you enjoy your new calling. :)