The Wise Family

Friday, January 23, 2009

I am a Child of God...


My little girl is growing up so fast! In the past two weeks she has amazed me at how much she is growing. She now will say things in full sentences. Yesterday when I was tickling her she said, "
Stop it! Don't do that!". Payton has also been saying her prayers and sings I am a Child of God with me. When we say our prayers I will usually tell her what to say but last night after I helped her open the prayer she went on by herself and blessed about everyone she knew (very long prayer so thank Payton if you get any extra blessings;). Payton has also been doing fabulous with the potty training. We have had no accidents. I recently bought Payton a stool for the kitchen so she can help me cook and she loves it. She helps me do the pouring and stirring and making the messes. Anytime she hears me in the kitchen she will run and get her stool ready to help. She is so much fun and I love having her as my little sidekick. 28m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful that she wants to pray and bless everyone.
I bet she just loves helping in the kitchen. God bless your family.