The Wise Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town...


For FHE we went to the Mall to get Payton and Britton's photos taken with Santa. Britton did really good for his photos but Payton was not into Santa and was very hard to distract this year so I only got one photo with them both together. Payton had more fun with all of the decorations as you walked up to Santa. Payton was amazed by all of the lights and decorations.


Britton is now 1 month old. I can't believe how fast my little man is growing up. He is such a sweetheart and I am so in love with him.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Very, very, very sweet!

Brianna said...

You have very beautiful children. I went to the same santa clause when I was younger so did natalie. That santa is too cute!

nanamoo said...

Cute Santa photos!

SpaceyKasey said...

What beautiful pictures. Great pics with Mr. Claus! You look fantastic, Missy.