The Wise Family

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Britton 1 Week Old


The first week with Britton has been such a joy. He is such a sweet baby and we are so in love with him. Jonathon has been away this past week to take his FINAL test to get his license so Payton, Britton and I have had lots of time alone to figure out a routine and I have to say that having two children is not as hard as I thought it would be (although I am not saying it is easy;). I have had so much help from my family and I am so grateful for everyone who has been there for us. My mom and sister came to stay with me for the night and I went to stay with my mom for one night. My mom has been so helpful and supportive of us and I can’t thank her enough! The other night the Young Women came by and dropped off the most delicious chicken and rice meal. Here are a few of my many of my favorite things about Britton from this week:
· He makes the funniest little snorting noises when he is hungry and does the cutest little rooting motions.
· How he sleeps so solid even with Payton and me making so much noise around him.
· How Payton loves Britton so much and she helps me with him. She calls him Bitten right now;).
· How he loves to be snuggled and is so lovable.



Britton with his eyes open... something we have not seen much of this week. We think is eyes are going to be blue.

No comments: