The Wise Family

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hubby Tag
I usually don’t do these tags but because I love Stephanie so much and since I have nice things to say about Jonathon here goes…1. What is his name?
Jonathon Craig Wise
2. Who eats more?
Jonathon eats more at once but I am a snacker and eat a lot more frequently. Jonathon eats only 2 or 3 times a day but they are large meals and I eat at least 5 times a day. So if you added all the food together it would be pretty close.
3. Who said "I love you" first?
Jonathon said I love you first.
4. Who is taller?
Jonathon is about 3 inches taller than me but sometimes with shoes we look close in height… which drives him crazy;).
5. Who is smarter?
Well of course I am… haha… just joking! We definitely have are areas of expertise!
6. Who is more sensitive?
This is probably a tie.
7. Who does the laundry?
I usually do the laundry but Jonathon always backs me up if I need help.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I sleep on the right side of the bed… it is closer to the bathroom!
9. Who pays the bills? I do. That way I know how much money is left for shopping;).
10. Who cooks more?
I do most of the cooking.
11. What meals do you cook together?
Usually something with the grill because I am too scared to mess with it (or should I say too lazy to sit and watch the food cook)
12. Who is more stubborn?
That would definitely be me. I think Jonathon would agree with that as well.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Because I am never wrong the answer is Jonathon.
14. Who has more siblings?
Jonathon has more. I have a sister and brother and Jonathon has two sisters and a brother.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
It use to be me but I have gotten softer. We are both very fair and understanding in our relationship and try to be flexible with each other. We make most decisions together so there is not a lot of room for one to wear the pants.
16. What do you like to do together?
We have lots of things we like to do together… as long as we are together. Jonathon is my best friend and I love being with him.
17. Who eats more sweets?
Probably me but Jonathon has been into them lately… we are bad influences on each other in this area.
18. His guilty pleasures?
Watching stupid sports and looking up stupid internet sports facts.
19. How did you meet?
Jonathon and I met when I was 14 years old through a mutual friend.
20.Who asked out who first? I asked Jonathon out first.
21. Who kissed who first?
It took Jonathon 6 months to kiss me. He was so shy when we first started dating.
22. Who proposed?
Jonathon proposed to me on Valentine’s day. We went to the Melting Pot and I thought he was going to propose but after dinner and no ring I thought I was wrong until I went to his house and his roommate had candles, rose petals and sweet music playing… I was in shock. It was so sweet and overwhelming! Everything was so exciting until one of the pillows on his bed went up in flames from a candle. Luckily only the pillow was destroyed and the night was still perfect.
23. His best features?
I love so many of Jonathon’s features such as his beautiful smile, great skin, every other feature he has… he is so cute!
24. What is his greatest quality?
Jonathon has so many great qualities. He is so loving and caring. He always makes me feel so special and important. I think his greatest quality is how great of a father he is… I love seeing Payton and him together. I love my Jonathon so much!
I am tagging Katelyn and Rhea… have fun;).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Too cute! I try not to do the tags either, but since it was about my husband, I thought it was kinda cute. Thanks for playing along!