The Wise Family

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beach

Payton and I went with Rhea and Jayden to Cocoa Beach to meet up with Linda, Natalie and Brianna for the night. Here are some of the photos from the trip.



I bought this monkey harness for Payton when she was about 14 months and she has never been crazy about it but now she loves it. I think she thinks she is walking me when she has it on and I am holding the leash. Rhea decided to buy Jayden one so I did not look like the only weird person walking my child. Jayden decided on the bear and Payton had a lot of fun walking him around.


1 comment:

Ashlea said...

That is so funny that you posted about the Harness's; I just got Gavin one the other day and he just loves it. It's hard keeping track of two sometimes, so I thought at least one will be attatched.