The Wise Family

Saturday, April 12, 2008

On the Lake with my Family

This weekend my sister, her husband Cameron, my nieces Cameryn and Madison, my mom, my brother, Jonathon, Payton and I all went out to the lake house for some family fun. It was lots of fun being with my brother and sister since I don’t get to see them that much and Jonathon and Bryant have the best time being crazy together. Bryant is a little dare devil and to prove my point Jonathon was pulling him on the water skis going 55 mph (what an idiot!) But I do have to say that he is a talented idiot. After the lake my sister and her family came back to stay the night at my house which was lots of fun because Christy and Cameron are huge McDonald's fan so we got to eat from there at 10pm at night. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and crazy family… I just love them all so much!



Here mommy... a pretty weed for you.


Me warning my new brother-in-law not to eat that or he might loose some of those muscles;).

Payton has had it with all of the photos so she is taking off for the lake.
My sister and Cameron about to get on the Seadoo to watch Jonathon try to kill Bryant.






Cameryn and Payton
Payton trying to get her big cousin to take her up onto the dock

The safe lake pool.

4 comments:

Megan said...

aaw, that looks like fun! payton is so cute! now i know why she has such a GORGEOUS tan! because you guys are constantly in the sunshine! ;)

Megan said...

yet it is hard not to be in the sun when you live in beautiful FLORIDA ;)

Megan said...

I can't get over how pretty and cute Payton is!

nanamoo said...

I am surprised at how warm the lake water is already...looks like a fun time!