The Wise Family

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Coolest Pool Ever








After seeing photos on Ashlea’s blog of her communities’ kiddie pool I have been determined to take Payton there to go swimming. I finally got to go today and what a blast it was! This pool is gated all the way around so the kids could run around freely and the pool is only 1 foot deep with lots of space and a cool water fountain in the middle. At first Payton was a little unsure about it and went under a few times but with time she got more confident and realized that she could pick herself up from it. It was the most relaxed I have been by a pool since Payton started walking. I am not a huge fan of cold water so it was nice to let her play freely and be able to only get my legs wet. We stayed out there for like three hours and I probably could have stayed longer if Payton would not have worn herself out. Thanks Ashlea for the awesome time.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I KNOW! it is so gorgeous at her pool! It is such a great place to get a tan! lol. And if you don't want a tan there are PLENTY of tables, chair,s umbrellas, and palm trees! I always love it when we go there! ;) Payton looked like she enjoyed herself!

Melody said...

Well, I'm going to have to get Ashlea to invite me over since my pool will never be done!