The Wise Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finally! A Pediatrician Worth Getting Excited About!

Today Jonathon and I took Payton for her 18 month check up to a new Doctor and WOW! Dr. Madden was absolutely amazing! He was so gently and understanding with Payton. She did not even cry or get scared during the examination because he would play with her and even let her play with his little flashlight tool so that she would be distracted. Not only was he great with Payton, but he was also wonderful with Jonathon and I and took time to answer every question we had without pushing us out the door. It is refreshing to finally find a pediatrician that does not find my child to be an inconvenience and takes the time with me. I would recommend him to anyone so if anyone is looking for a doctor let me know and I will give you his information.

By the way Payton's check up went well. She now weighs 26 pounds and is 32 inches. She was a little sick so she did not get any shots today... good for me;). Thanks for recommending him to me Rhea!

4 comments:

Melody said...

I am glad that you found someone that you are comfortable with. That is SO important. :)

Rhea said...

Dr. Madden is the BOMB!! 26lbs, I can't believe it Jayden's 23lbs, I guess I am going to have to lay off the treats;)

Unknown said...

Thanks God payton is fine...
Jonathon was really worried about her some days b4 :P

SpaceyKasey said...

Yay for you! What a great feeling, huh? Payton deserves the best of the best.