The Wise Family

Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Blogger!

I am finally going to start blogging! So I will start by telling a little about myself and the most important thing in my life... my family.
I'm a very happy person and love my life! I married the love of my life on December 18, 2004. Jonathon is my best friend and I could not ask for a better husband and father for my children. I was blessed with a beautiful daughter, Payton Nevaeh, who I can’t express in words how much I love her. Payton has brought so much joy into my life… she truly is a gift from heaven. Much of my blogging will revolve around Payton and all the bitter and sweet things she does. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, my dog Cali Emma, learning new things, church, walking and the beach. I work part-time which has been a true blessing because I love to work and I also get to spend lots of time being a mommy to Payton and a wife to Jonathon.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Way to go! I can't wait to see all that you all do. What a pretty picture.

Cherylyn said...

I love that pictures of you guys!!

Brianna said...

It is so cool that you have a great family. I cant wait to see more of your family on the blog!!!!!:)