The Wise Family

Friday, May 31, 2013

It's a girl


Jonathan and I went in at 15 Weeks (soonest they would do a gender reveal ultrasound) to find out if we were having a boy or girl.  Payton and Jonathan really wanted it to be a girl and Britton and I didn't care too much either way.  I didn't realize I wanted a girl until the ultrasound tech said it was a girl and than I was sitting on top of a cloud! Jonathan and I were both so excited! Mainly because everything looked good on the ultrasound but also because I was so happy to tell Payton that she was having a sister!


I started getting ready to have a little gender revile party for our family until I got the heartbreaking news that my Grandma had passed away.  I got the text at 5am so I packed up and headed to my mom's house. 

No comments: