The Wise Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Payton's Talk on Temples

Payton gave a great talk today in Primary. We practiced and practiced but when it came time to actually do it she got a little stage fright and I thought I was going to have to take over again like the last talk. But after a minute she warmed up to the crowd and did a great job! I love my girl so much and I'm so proud of how great she did!







*This video is the last part of the talk.






Payton's talk:

Temples are Very Special to Me and My Family
Temples are very special to me and my family. I like to go to the Orlando temple with my family. We walk around and look at the beautiful building and talk about Jesus. My little brother gets so excited when he sees the angel Moroni at the top of the big white temple.
Temple’s are sacred buildings and each one is called the house of the Lord.
The temple allows us to serve others.

The temple gives us peace.

We can receive inspiration and answers to our prayers in our temple.

We can be sealed in the temple so we can be with our family forever and receive great blessings.
My mommy and Daddy were sealed in the Orlando temple before I was born and this is special to me because I got to be born under the covenant and will be with my parents for eternity. The temple blesses me and my family in many ways. I am grateful for the temple. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.






No comments: