The Wise Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 27th Birthday to Me!

This year for my birthday I wanted to take it very easy. Linda took me on a birthday day on Friday. We went and got a pedicure, went to lunch and did a little shopping... great time!! My actual birthday was on Sunday so we went to church, ate lunch at Linda and Ricks and ate a delicious birthday cake that Payton and Linda made. I got to come home and take a nap and spend time with my family. It was a great birthday! This was the best present I have ever gotten! Payton had been saying for about two months that she wanted to get me a feather pen for my birthday. Jonathan went to three different stores looking for one and had no luck. Grandma Good Girl saved the day and got the stuff to make one. Payton was SO SO excited to give this pen to me! I told her the night before that I could not sleep because I was so excited to get her present and she told me I had to go to sleep to be able to get my present;). She had it wrapped in Disney wrapping paper and when she gave it to me it truly proved that it is better to give than receive. Payton's face and joy was priceless. I'm so grateful for her caring little heart!

I also had a clown for my birthday!

Jonathan told me I could pick anything I wanted for him to cook for dinner and I chose a boxed pizza... I'm for the most part a very simple girl!


My beautiful cake and the chefs that made it!


Not sure if they can fit 27 candles on the cake :(




Britton getting a tractor ride on Sunday in church attire!




No comments: