The Wise Family

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year we changed our Christmas schedule a little bit because my brother-in-law Cameron is in the military and had to fly out the day after Christmas. So this year we went to my Ron and my mom's house for Christmas Eve and Linda and Rick's house for Christmas night. I really enjoyed the change because we got to hang out at our house all Christmas day and it also worked out because Jonathan was so sick during Christmas.

Anyways, it was wonderful at my mom's. My brother, sister, Cameron, my nieces, mom and Ron were all there. The kids all had a great time playing together and Britton even played really well with the girls.

The bike that Uncle Bryant got for Britton.












Payton playing with Nee.



The boys talking.

Goofy brother!

Nee giving the kids their Santa bags.



No comments: