The Wise Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rock Springs


Jonathan and I have been talking about going to Rock Springs ever since we moved 10 minutes away from it, but this is the first time we actually made it there. We use to go before we had kids and have not been since I was pregnant with Payton. It was alot of fun for the kids and Jonathan and I had fun as well. There was a nice playground set and lots of swings for Britton. Payton got to go down the fast river with Jonathan and we all went down the rock less river and pretended like we were Dora the Exploring and Payton got a kick out of that. I had to be very brave because I was so paranoid about seeing a nasty snake but luckily we did not see any! Happy Happy Little Boy!


Us going down Rapido River! Which mom knows what I'm talking about;)?
Britton saw the swing and had to get one it!


A nice little reward Jonathan and I got after our trip!

No comments: