The Wise Family

Friday, June 11, 2010

Britton is earning his gills.

Britton has been doing amazing with his swimming. I have been keeping his little float thing off of him and he has been diving for toys and swimming pretty well. He can go down to 5.5ft and dive for toys( that is the most I will try for now) and will go underwater and come back up for breaths about 5-7 times before I can tell he is having a hard time with it so I grab him. I think that he will be full on swimming in about 1-2 months. His physical abilities amaze me! He loves it so much which makes it hard sometimes because when I try to hold him his head is usually under water. Now if I could only pass off a little of his fearlessness to Payton. She is still holding on tight to her life jacket even though I know she probably could swim if she overcame her fear. At least I know she is safe so that makes it nice. 19m2w






No comments: