The Wise Family

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sea Glass Hunting in NSB

My mom and sister have a new hobby of finding sea glass. They walk up and down the shores and find little pieces of glass that have been in the ocean for many years and have been tumbled into a smooth matte finish. Jonathon and I decided to try out our luck so we meet Christy, Cameryn, my mom and grandma at the beach. Jonathon found one, I found none, Christy found a ton, Cameryn found one, Payton thinks she found a lot and my mom did pretty good as well. We had lots of fun walking up and down the beach looking for treasures. After we went to the beach we walked up Turtle Mound which in you live in Florida and have not seen it then it is worth making the trip.




Britton finding a shell for grandma.

Digging the sand.

Playing in the water.

Me with my awesome husband!


Payton and Britton sitting on the top of Turtle Mound.

The view of the river from Turtle Mound.
The view of the ocean from Turtle Mound.

No comments: