The Wise Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!

Jonathon had his 30th birthday today... I can't believe I am married to a 30 year old man! Wow... that means in less then 5 years I will be 30! Besides the coming to reality with his age, Jonathon had a great birthday. For Jonathon's birthday eve Rick, Michael and Geoffrey took him out for a boys night at Fishbones and a movie. On Jonathon's actual birthday he woke up to presents and Payton singing to him. Jonathon had a very busy day at work and then got to go to Amura with me and Rick and Linda. After dinner we went home and had some red velvet cake.

I am very thankful for this day that Jonathon was born. I love him so much and could not have asked for a better person to spend eternity with. Happy Birthday My Love!

No comments: