The Wise Family

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A family trip to the Temple

Tonight we took Payton and Britton to the temple and to get some delicious TCBY. Britton was very excited about the temple and the free space to run, but Payton was not into it until the end because she had just fallen asleep in the car and was a little (okay alot!) on the grumpy side. After she snapped out of it she was very interested in Moroni. After exploring the temple grounds we went to TCBY and tried to sneak into Tiger Wood's neighborhood with no success! But the neighborhoods surrounding it were very impressive.


Look... it's Moroni!







Me in the background trying to comfort my grouch!


Already looks like a little missonary!




This was the first time I have given Britton his own ice cream in public and he was way into it! I tried to take a bite and he throw a fit... I guess I can understand;).


















All of the mess was worth his joy!

1 comment:

Wise Family said...

I love that ice-cream face.