The Wise Family

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Short but Sweet Beach Trip

Jonathon called me today to see if I wanted to go to the beach after he got done with work at noon, so I packed the car up and got the kids ready and we headed to New Smyrna Beach. It was raining on the way there and when we got there the sky was looking pretty nasty, but we decided to go ahead and take our chances and I was so glad we did because it was probably one of my best beach trips and it lasted only about an hour. We walked the board walk and half way through we got the kids out of the strollers and went on the beach for about 30 minutes. Payton and I hunted for shells while Jonathon and Britton chased the birds. It was such a great time but we decided not to stay long because the sky was getting darker and darker and it started to sprinkle. There was a minute when Jonathon and Britton where walking towards us and i just thought that times like this make every challenge in life worth it to have special little memories with my family.

After going to the beach we went to see Christy and Cameron and Madison. Cameryn was with her dad. We also got to see Charley and confirmed to me that I made the right chose after he bite Britton's finger pretty bad. Such a cute and fun dog but not so go with babies.

We can't wait until it gets cold so we can wear jackets and go walking and playing again.

No comments: