The Wise Family

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Alex Has Arrived


Rhea and Geoffrey decided they wanted to have another holiday baby so Rhea went into labor and had Baby Alex on New Year’s Eve. I think what made Alex come a little early was Rhea and Geoffrey having the hope of getting to see fireworks again while staying at the hospital ;). Alex weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and is very healthy and adorable. I think he looks like a mixture of Jayden and Geoffrey. Rhea is doing great. Jonathon and I went to see them with the kids and Payton was a little confused and thought Rhea was holding Britton. Britton was excited to have his buddy finally arrive;). Congratulations Rhea, Geoffrey and Jayden!

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed catching up and reading what your family has been doing the past couple of weeks. I like your blog!