The Wise Family

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Payton and Britton's Preschool Graduation

My baby girl is a VPK graduate and ready for kindergarten! I'm so proud of how well she did! She got smiley faces everyday for the whole year and I couldn't be more happy about that!
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom after party for the graduates!
This sweet little goof did not have perfect behavior this year and did received a few incident reports, but overall he had a great year!  Because of his age he will get to repeat Ms. Kim's 3 year old class and will be one of the oldest next year instead of one of the youngest.
They love their Nee!
So do I!
Payton with Ms. Lisa... I could not have asked for a better teacher for Payton.  She was such a sweet, caring and patient teacher!
Britton also had a wonderful teacher.  Ms. Kim is such a sweet and fun teacher!

No comments: