The Wise Family

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Green Meadows Farm

Logan invited Jonathan, the kids and I to go with her family to the Green Meadows Farm. I was a little concerned because of being at a farm in the Florida summer but thought if Logan can do it being 9 months pregnant than I can too!! I am so glad that I did not let the heat stop us because it was such a neat experience. Thanks to the mature oak trees there was lots of shade which made the summer heat very manageable. The kids loved it! Britton loved the all the old restored tractors, Payton loved the roasters and I loved the goat pin. After being there for about an hour Payton got very sick. She had been complaining about her stomach hurting but I thought once we got to the farm she would forget about her pain and have a great day. That worked for an hour until she dropped to her knees and started throwing up!! We had to leave but the Farm was nice enough to give us passes to come back on another date. We can't wait!!


We got to catch these roasters.


This pig was only a teenager!


Logan is so much fun and such a trooper!














No comments: