The Wise Family

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dumb Dog... I mean Poor Dog!!!



This dog followed me and Linda to my house and refused to leave. I tried to find his owner and once I did they were not home. I felt bad because it was cold outside but he was too crazy with the kids so I tried him in the garage and that did not work cause he cried and scratched so I decided to drop him off at his house and after about 5minutes of being home that stinkin dog was staring at me from the front window so I gave up and let him sleep in the kids bathroom with a blanket. The next morning me and the kids walked him home and his owner was driving around looking for him. I was so excited to find his owner but Dawson refused to go with him so he had to get his wife. Once the dog saw the women he jumped in the car. It made me feel bad because I don't think he is treated right.

No comments: