The Wise Family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My heart has been melted!

This morning I went to drop Payton and Britton off at school and I was expecting the worse. Payton and I went to drop Britton off first and I braced myself for him to cry when I left but today was very different. After I dropped Britton’s bag off, Alex ran up to us and showed us his little matchbox cars. I asked Alex if Britton could have one and he handed a car to Britton and I told Britton to go play with Alex. Britton took a couple steps and then turned around (without me asking) and puckered up his lips to give me a kiss goodbye. After I got a kiss I told him to give Payton one so they hugged and kissed and it was so sweet. We walked out with no tears from Britton and Payton said, “bye bubby, have a good day”. Today was the first time he did not cry without having me or Rhea in his class. Little things like this just melt my heart!

No comments: