The Wise Family

Sunday, February 21, 2010

15 month check up

I took Britton for his 15 month check up and Dr. Madden said that Britton was the most advanced 15 month old that he had ever seen. He could not believe his strength and his development. He felt my pain and said that he knew that I stayed busy with him but after meeting Britton it does not take a doctorate degree to figure that one out. Britton is the most determined and curious little boy ever! A few days after his check up he decided to out do himself and learn a few new tricks such as opening our refrigerator, which made me want to cry! And using the chair to get up on the kitchen table. Jonathon and I were talking about Britton and how tough he can be because of his determination and agreed that it will make a great trait when he grows up and will probably make him very successful. We also were looking on the bright side and reminded ourselves that he is a great sleeper, rides great in the car and in strollers and is so much fun and make us laugh all of the time. I love this little handful of a boy. He has brought so much love, joy, happiness, exercise and fun to my life! I love my little Britter Pitter!

Britton weighed 29pounds and was 31.75 inches which made him a little over average in both height and weight.

No comments: