The Wise Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Britton!

My baby boy turned into a little man today! Britton is one year old and what an amazing year he has given me. I discovered a whole new love with this little boy that I never knew existed until the day he was born. I have always said that with Payton all I wanted was a little girl and would have been okay having all girls... thank goodness that you don't always get what you want! Britton has been such a gift from God! Britton is the happiest, most sweet little boy. It does not take much to make him happy and smiling is what he spends most of his time doing. Britton's favorite things are food, his family, dogs, metal handles (he is weird like his sissy), bath time and playing in the water. Britton has two teeth on the bottom row and weighs 25 pounds and is 31 inches tall. Britton you are so loved! Happy Birthday little man! I love you so much!

No comments: