The Wise Family

Friday, May 8, 2009

Horsing around

Today my little generous monster decided to switch Britton's apple juice bottle for her chocolate milk. Payton came out to the kitchen with Britton's bottle in her mouth and I told her that it was not nice to take her brother's stuff and I took it from her to give back to Britton and when I came in the room he was gulping Payton's chocolate milk. I hurried up and snatched it from him and he had the biggest smile on his face. He acted fine at first but was very fussy at dinner so I think it upset his stomach a little bit. When I tried to nurse him he wanted nothing to do with it (I think it was because it was not chocolate). I guess I can at least say Payton was generous enough to give Britton something to drink when she decided to swipe his bottle;)
Giddy up Britton!


Payton thought it was so funny that she was giving Britton his bottle. She would put it in his mouth and then take it out and laugh so hard.

No comments: