The Wise Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is it possible... Britton is 6 months!?!

My sweet baby boy is 6 months old!

I just love this sweet little face!



How is my little boy growing up so fast! I feel like every day he is doing something new and acting older and older! He is very close to being able to crawl (you can feel sorry for me if you want to;), he can kind of sit up on his own, wants to play with anything he sees and eat anything that he sees. I have already started him on solids because he has had an extreme interest in food. His first baby food was squash and his first people food was a pizza crush and I bet you can guess which one he liked more.
Britton is so sweet and it does not take much to get him to smile or laugh at you. He loves flirting with his sister especially in the car. He makes the cutest noises and I have heard him say dada (Payton's first word too). Britton loves being in his exersaucer and going on stroller rides. I could not have asked for a better son... I am so in love with this little stinky boy!
Britton has become very mobile and can get up on his knees... oh no!!!!
Britton his starting to sit up a little bit...
...without falling!

1 comment:

nanamoo said...

I can't believe it!