The Wise Family

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monster Truck JAM!

Once a year the Monster Truck Rally comes to Orlando, Florida and I was not missing out on it this year! Jonathon and I took Natalie for her 10th birthday and had such a blast! It was Natalie's first time going and she loved it and was so much fun to be with... I think I found my new Monster Truck buddy;). Jonathon is not that into it, but he is a good sport for me. Although we had the worse seats in the stadium and it rained all over us, it was still an eventful night. El Toro took first place and Natalie's and my favorite, the Grave Digger, got second place. Happy 10th Birthday Natalie! We love you so much!


Me and the Birthday girl.





3 comments:

The Kilcreases said...

Justin and I used to go to those up in Jax. It was alot of fun but really loud. did you go prepared with ear pulgs? Fun Times

Megan Berge said...

See now that looks like SOOO much fun! I've never been to one of those! Natalie looks like she enjoyed that! COOL ;)

~megan~

Tal gal said...

You are so cute you Monster Truck girl!! What a blast I cannot believe how big Payton is getting! She is a doll. You look great too! Tell Jonathon we said hello!